Best Ever! show details Best Ever!
by Allen Beck on Jul 3rd, 2013

By far, Dennis Jordanides is the best Doctor I have ever seen. Kind, patient, down to earth, respectful, and a good sense of humor. He has put together an amazing staff. I am surprised I can still get an appointment. His P A Suzie Cooper is a real find. Last year when I had a medical scare, she called me every day for at least a week to check on me. Lisa at the front desk is kind, caring, and she always makes feel at ease.

Best in the west show details Best in the west
Nov 17th, 2012

I moved to Orange county 5 years ago and it was hard to find a doctor. I asked several neighbors for referrals and was guided to Doctor Jordanides. He cares about you. He will call and check on you after hours. He talks to you at your level and explains everything. His bedside manner is an A I know I can trust him. He is one of the best. Doctors I have seen. You do not wait in his office for an appointment. Even though I am a very complicated case, he still spend time with me. He is the best. Ann

Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Dennis is a very good doctor. he pays attention and listen to you. He also spent time with you.

May 24th, 2012

Dr Jordanides is an excellent primary care doctor. He is professional and knowledgeable and at the same time friendly and compassionate.He listens well and explains.His staff is great too. We need more doctors like him.I have seen him two times,and in my opinion he is one of the best primary care doctors.

Dec 26th, 2011

Excellent Dr.

May 3rd, 2011

I needed a doctor quickly after mine moved out of state. A friend's doctor recommended I try Coast Internal Medicine. After reading the doctor profiles I decided Dr. Jordanides best fit my needs. His office worked me in the same day. I've seen Dr. Jordanides a couple of times now and I love him! He is professional and knowledgeable, but friendly and compassionate. He has a knack for making you feel comfortable. His entire staff is great.

jb show details jb
Apr 29th, 2011

Terrific caring doc. He brings such tremendous strength and experience from being an ER and staff doc at hoag before his practice. Great with bedside manner and tries very hard to really give his best for you through listening and explaining. Came recommended by my cardiologist, and I am so glad he did because he really has come through for me lately in a tough medical problem. You wont find a more compassionate, knowledgeable and dedicated primary care doctor.

Extremely pleased with Dr. Jordanides show details Extremely pleased with Dr. Jordanides
by Laurie K. on Nov 4th, 2010

I would highly and most definitely recommend Dr. Jordanides. He has been very attentive and concerned about my medical needs and enormously supportive regarding a very unfortunate chronic physical condition that I will be dealing with for the rest of my life. He has referred me to the specialists for my specific needs as I have a permanent disability requiring neurologists, pain management physicians among other needed physicians. Dr. Jordanides and his nurse, Jessica, have been very understanding and kind during my visits. In my opinion, Dr. Jordanides and his staff are "Real Keepers"!

Oct 1st, 2010

An excellent diagnostician

Aug 21st, 2010

A caring, compassionate, and intelligent physician who diagnosed my problem when no other doctor could.

Review of Dr. Jordanides, MD show details Review of Dr. Jordanides, MD
by KC on Jul 8th, 2010

Excellant person and Doctor

by DL on Nov 18th, 2009

Able to fit someone in last minute...not overbooked. kind and courteous. everything computerized. up to date equipment. Highly recommend!