Dr. Dennis Jordanides MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2015
Dr. Sheri Kuperhand
The very best medical care from Dr. Dennis Jordanides and staff. My husband and myself are so lucky to have found this professional and fine quality are.

July 3rd, 2013
Best Ever!
By far, Dennis Jordanides is the best Doctor I have ever seen. Kind, patient, down to earth, respectful, and a good sense of humor. He has put together an amazing staff. I am surprised I can still get an appointment. His P A Suzie Cooper is a real find. Last year when I had a medical scare, she called me every day for at least a week to check on me. Lisa at the front desk is kind, caring, and she always makes feel at ease.

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Dennis is a very good doctor. he pays attention and listen to you. He also spent time with you.

May 24th, 2012
Dr Jordanides is an excellent primary care doctor. He is professional and knowledgeable and at the same time friendly and compassionate.He listens well and explains.His staff is great too. We need more doctors like him.I have seen him two times,and in my opinion he is one of the best primary care doctors.

December 26th, 2011
Excellent Dr.

May 3rd, 2011
I needed a doctor quickly after mine moved out of state. A friend's doctor recommended I try Coast Internal Medicine. After reading the doctor profiles I decided Dr. Jordanides best fit my needs. His office worked me in the same day. I've seen Dr. Jordanides a couple of times now and I love him! He is professional and knowledgeable, but friendly and compassionate. He has a knack for making you feel comfortable. His entire staff is great.

April 29th, 2011
jb
Terrific caring doc. He brings such tremendous strength and experience from being an ER and staff doc at hoag before his practice. Great with bedside manner and tries very hard to really give his best for you through listening and explaining. Came recommended by my cardiologist, and I am so glad he did because he really has come through for me lately in a tough medical problem. You wont find a more compassionate, knowledgeable and dedicated primary care doctor.

November 4th, 2010
Extremely pleased with Dr. Jordanides
I would highly and most definitely recommend Dr. Jordanides. He has been very attentive and concerned about my medical needs and enormously supportive regarding a very unfortunate chronic physical condition that I will be dealing with for the rest of my life. He has referred me to the specialists for my specific needs as I have a permanent disability requiring neurologists, pain management physicians among other needed physicians. Dr. Jordanides and his nurse, Jessica, have been very understanding and kind during my visits. In my opinion, Dr. Jordanides and his staff are "Real Keepers"!

August 21st, 2010
A caring, compassionate, and intelligent physician who diagnosed my problem when no other doctor could.

July 8th, 2010
Review of Dr. Jordanides, MD
Excellant person and Doctor

November 18th, 2009
Able to fit someone in last minute...not overbooked. kind and courteous. everything computerized. up to date equipment. Highly recommend!