A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Obrien is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Obrien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Obrien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Obrien MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Obrien practice?
- Dr. Dennis Obrien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Obrien practices Neurology near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT and Chicago, IL.
See Wilmette Neurologists.