A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis O'Brien is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Brien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Kevin O'Brien MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Neurology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Billings Neurologists.