A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kabasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kabasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabasan graduated from Medizinische Universitat Graz.
Dr. Kabasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Asheville NC VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Clark Kabasan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Kabasan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kabasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kabasan practices Internal Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists.