A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Karounos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Karounos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karounos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Karounos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Karounos graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Karounos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Karounos MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Karounos practice?
- Dr. Dennis Karounos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Karounos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Endocrinologists.