A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Katechis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Katechis, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Katechis, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katechis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katechis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- Englewood Hospital NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Katechis DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Katechis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Katechis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Katechis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.