A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Katechis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Katechis, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katechis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Katechis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Katechis, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katechis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katechis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- Englewood Hospital NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Katechis DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Katechis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Katechis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Katechis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.