Dr. Dennis Katechis DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Katechis is a wonderful doctor who doesn't rush you in and out and authentically is concerned with your well-being . Great diagnostician. Very pleased and would very highly recommend.

August 15th, 2016
I have never ever had a doctor with such wonderful bedside manner. He was patient, knowledgable, and extremely thorough I would highly recommend Dr. Katechis.

July 11th, 2016
The best doctor ever. Does not rush you, is very thorough and a great diagnostician.

June 18th, 2016
Exceptional physician
Dr. Katechis is probably the most exceptional doctor who has ever treated me. His knowledge of cardiac conditions and the ease in which he was able to explain to me exactly what was going on is just outstanding. He took so much extra time to make sure I understood what my condition entailed and the steps necessary for treatment. He showed compassion, empathy and sincerity...all of which made me feel less anxious and assured me I was in the hands of a doctor who really cares about his patients. He was readily accessible when I called, and in fact, often spent a great deal of time on the phone with me for follow up advice. I never felt rushed or felt like I was wasting his time. His diagnoses and treatments were right on, and I attribute my recovery directly to his expertise and commitment. I highly recommend Dr. Katechis to any individual seeking cardiac care. He is a rare find these days. He really gives a huge time commitment to his patients and genuinely cares about any concerns brought to his attention along the way. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my doctor.

April 27th, 2016
Great doctor with even better bedside manner. Takes the time to listen to everything and treats the problem accordingly. Would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a cardiologist.

October 10th, 2011
Excellent physician, professional, knowledgeable, and extremely good bedside manner.

March 30th, 2011
Brian Fallon
This doctor is very, very thorough. He brings all necessary talents to bear on each patient to give a full and complete picture of your status.