A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Kerry Katz DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Katz practice?
- Dr. Dennis Katz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Katz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Overland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.