A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Keene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Keene, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keene graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Keene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Keene MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Keene practice?
- Dr. Dennis Keene has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Keene practices Anesthesiology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Anesthesiologists.