A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Kelly practice?
Dr. Dennis Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.