A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kelly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Kelly DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.