A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Kelly DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.