Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have had two surgery's with Dr. Kelly and he has terrific doctor and patient relationships.He makes you feel very comfortable when talking to him,I personally would recommend him as a great doctor. My primary doctor recommended him for me ,thank you'''

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kelly makes sure that you completely understand what is going on and how your issue will be taken care of. He is very patient and reassuring.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a good doctor.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very professional and straight to the point.I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Orthopedic Doctor & Residents & medical office staff! I would highly recommend Dr Dennis Kelly for anyone who is needing an orthopedic surgeon, He is smart, polite, on time, etc!!! His residents & front office staff & Medical assistants are kind

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kelly is the best! He is a classy gentleman who seems to genuinely care about my well being!

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kelly is the best there is, hands down! I would recommend him to anyone, and I have. Steve Schick

Feb 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent & professional office. I couldn't be happier with the care I received from Dr. Kelly.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was treated very kindly by everyone that I came in contact with. The Doctor was very kind and listen to my concerns. I was pleased with my Doctor and my visit. Thanx so much. C.M.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. KELLY took the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and concerns. I was very pleased with his knowledge and suggestions. Made me very comfortable.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kelly is a genuinely kind and compassionate doctor and it is always a pleasure to see him regardless of how I am feeling beforehand. I wish every doctor could be so attentive.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Kelly cause he talks to you so that you can understand everything he says. Most doctors talk in doctors words so that you have no idea what they told you. That's why I like Dr. Kelly. He is the best. Thank you

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waiting time was great less then ten minutes. Major concerns were answered to my liking. I would certainly recommend Dr. Kelly to others.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kelly was very kind and understanding. He carefully explained everything and then followed through with treatment.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply put Dr Kelly and his staff are the best. Hands down.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kelly is an excellent Dr. and a very nice person. He takes the time to discuss any problems that I have, and helps me to find a solution to them. I have Recommended him to many of my Friends and Family. He is my kind of Doctor!!