A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Khoury is Excellent. Dr. Khoury has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Khoury, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Khoury practice?
Dr. Dennis Khoury practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Khoury, Dr. Denny Khoury, Dr. Deon Khoury, Dr. Dion Khoury, Dr. Dwight Khoury, Dr. Sid Khoury