A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kilpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kilpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kilpatrick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilpatrick graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kilpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lee Kilpatrick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Kilpatrick practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kilpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kilpatrick practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.