A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kolson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kolson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis L Kolson MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Kolson practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kolson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Kolson practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.