A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kolson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kolson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Cognition Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Kolson practice?
Dr. Dennis Kolson practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.