Dr. Dennis Kontra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Kontra?

July 3rd, 2017

I had a serious condition in my left eye, I woke up one morning and it was extremely bloodshot and my vision was blurred. I went to Prompt Care where they diagnosed me with a corneal scratch yet prescribed me medication for pinkeye. I followed their prescription for two months with no relief. I finally decided to seek help elsewhere and set up an appointment with Dr. Kontra. 2 weeks later and my left eye is almost back to normal, the redness is almost gone and my vision has returned to normal. He's an "old school" doctor that simply knows his stuff. If you have an eye condition I recommend him highly.

August 17th, 2014

former patient

If you are black you need to choose another doctor. At my last appointment I was the first patient called at 10 am. I was called to the exam room. I sat and watched all of the other patients being waited on for two hours. My eyes were dialated 3 times during this two hour period. When I was finally was waited on, there were no other patients left in the waiting room.

December 17th, 2015