A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kraus, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kraus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from University of Rochester . He has 13 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis H Kraus MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kraus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Kraus practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.