A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kraus, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kraus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from University of Rochester . He has 13 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis H Kraus MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kraus has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kraus practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.