A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kutzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kutzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kutzer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kutzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Jan Kutzer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Kutzer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kutzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Kutzer practices Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.