A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kutzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kutzer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutzer
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kutzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kutzer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kutzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Jan Kutzer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Kutzer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kutzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Kutzer practices Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.