A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennisx Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennisx Ashley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ashley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennisx L Ashley MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennisx L. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Dennisx Ashley has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennisx Ashley practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.