Dr. Dennis Clark MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2013
Did not address all issues
My husband was a pt. of Dr. Clark for many years. Recently while on vacation he developed a headache that didn't go away. Later while still on vacation he had abdominal pain. On the first day home he went to Dr. Clark for his problems. He was told he was just tired from vacation! "Go home and rest" The next week he was still feeling the same and went back to Dr. Clark. This time he was told he probably had an ulcer and was prescribed Nexium. Dr. Clark never addressed his severe headache. A few days later I took him to a hospital ER and found out he had a brain stem tumor.

August 29th, 2012
Not recommended!!
Wow! I was suspicious about calling a day before and getting an appointment the very next day! Soon I understood why!! Not a very nice doctor, would not listen to my case and questioned the thruth about my past medical history. He was arrogant and rude. Seems he may not know a lot about laser producers or complications.......Please save yourself time and find a better doctor.

August 7th, 2010
5 min wait?
If you only have to wait 5 minutes "at most" for your appointment, you must be a drug company representative.

July 13th, 2010
1 year as patient
I've been a patient of Doctor Clark's for about a year. I feel comfortable during my visits. He is through, and makes sure I understand any issues. If your on time for your appointment then you don't have to wait much longer than 5 minutes, at most. Although some of the nurses can be more courteous.

July 7th, 2010
Good about ordering tests when needed. However, never listens to my heart or has me say "aahh" as my former primary care doctor routinely did. Seems to dislike people. Won't return phone calls after hours even if an emergency. Takes 3 days to get a refill on a prescription approved. Very arrogant attitude. Agree w/other patient's comment about the African-American woman working there. She's like a zombine with a weird look in her eye. Reminds me of a zombie from a horror movie. Also, Dr. C. has another office down the hall where he performs cosmetic injections and laser, and is more occupied with that than with the regular patients. HEnce, the long wait on occasion to see him.

September 4th, 2009
Privacy and Pleasantries Please
My biggest complaint has to due with the nurses (or whatever their professional title is). The black lady barely grumbles and I'm always asking her to repeat herself. She has zero personality and I often wonder if she is doped up on sedatives. The white lady is a bit gruff and seems to ignore the fact that medical information should be private. She has no filter when it comes to asking personal medical questions in the hallway, and NEVER closes the door in the exam room. I've had to close it myself several times when she asks me to take off my shirt for the doctor and then just walks out. Is it time to retire? Complacency is in full-effect in this office. As for Dr Clark, he's good. He isn't the most exciting and personable guy, but I think he's very competent and I believe he does care about my health. That's the ONLY reason I keep going. Changing doctors always crosses my mind when I have to deal with those nurses though.

March 12th, 2009
internest that is now doing plastic sugery
I was a patient for quite a while then he decided he wanted to do plastic sugery as well as other patients. I was very uncomfortable sitting with a cold next to someone wrapped up after a face surgery. He packs you in and makes you wait at least an hour. Then you only see his nurse practioner instead of the doctor. I felt like he just stopped caring so I went elsewhere. Guess if you want to make bank as a doctor that's the way to do it.

April 3rd, 2017