A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Morris is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Lynn Morris MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. D L. Morris practice?
- Dr. D Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. D Morris practices Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.