A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lee Ross MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Ross practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Ross practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Nephrologists.