A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Leahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Leahy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leahy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leahy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Leahy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leahy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Community Medical Group
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Leahy MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Leahy practice?
- Dr. Dennis Leahy has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Leahy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Internists and Escondido Cardiologists.