A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Leahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Leahy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Leahy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahy graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leahy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Community Medical Group
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Leahy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Leahy practice?
- Dr. Dennis Leahy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Leahy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Escondido Internists and Escondido Cardiologists.