A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Lemanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Lemanski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemanski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lemanski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemanski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis Lemanski practice?
Dr. Dennis Lemanski practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Trenton Family Physicians.