A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Lemanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Lemanski is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemanski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lemanski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lemanski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Lemanski practice?
- Dr. Dennis Lemanski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Lemanski practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.