Family Physicians, General Practitioner

3227 Professional Dr
Ste A
Auburn, CA 95602
530-889-6300
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  What a joke  |  show details
by J.W. on Mar 27th, 2013

I sat in the waiting room for over 2 hours, when I was finally called back I sat for an additional 45 min. Mr. Levin was rude and didn't even apologize for making me wait. I needed a referral that he said he couldn't give. He said in all the years he had been practicing he has never heard of that and I was wrong and my insurance company was wrong. ((My insurance company was right, Mr. Levin was wrong)) He was rude and cut me off when I was trying to explain my situation. He was so concerned with me seeing another dr that he acted like he cared that I would have to drive from Auburn to Sacramento to see the other dr. And the dr I want to see is an OBGYN so I don't know why he cared in the first place. He then had me speak with one of his staff and told her that she can take care of me because he was done trying. All I needed was a simple referral. The office staff were very helpful and nice.

|  Mr. X  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

This is a co-pay mill not a doctors office, the front staff is some of the rudest I've ever seen. Never enough time to see the doc and always in a hurry. Waited over 45 minutes then put in a room for anohther 30 minutes before seeing a PA not a Doc. Hradly ever get to see the doc, its alwyas a PA or Nurse instead but I bet they bill for a doctors visit. Its not worth going here, find anohter doc.

|  Professional, Busy Office  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I have been a patient of doctor Levin for two years. Dr. Levin is kind and matter-of-fact, which may leave his patients wishing for a little more input and attention His staff is wonderful. They are accurate, understanding, and respectful.

|  Continually lining his pockets at your expense!!!!!!  |  show details
by Happy, now that I left! on Jun 7th, 2010

My family moved to Auburn and saw Dr. Levin for 3 years. Didn't know there was better out there so put up with too much for too long.Often required breathing tests for asthma that were unneccessary- but lined his pockets.Uses diagnotic tests that are outdated and frequently give ambiguous findings. Final straw was his refusal to give a referral for a colonoscopy, even though my insurance covered seeing a specialist who would use anesthesia, Dr. Levin insisted on an in-office procedure without anesthesia. Pulled the family from Dr. Levin's practice and got my colonoscopy from Dr. Neils, gastroenterologist and great doctor!

|  Avoid this office  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2010

After waiting and waiting you end up seeing the "physicians assistant" Then they have the nerve to charge you full boat on your bill. Very disgusted with this office. Dr. Levin is building a new house and needs money whether he treats you or NOT.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He does not care for anybody. I was hospitalized twice for heart disease and they would NOT refer me to a cardiologist!!!!! What's with them. I've been trying for a year. Dr Levin in incompetent! I really like his PA and NP and his staff, but, They have t

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Incompetent, any other office would be a better choice. Health is our most important asset; please don’t trust yours to this group of people.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com