Dr. Dennis Levin Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Levin?

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Poor customer service, the Dr has issues and the staff doesn't follow thru. You have to wait weeks for referrals. Front staff is rude and she doesn't do her job

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Levin for several years now. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Extremely long wait times in the waiting room then in the examination room. I've went 3 times and will not go back.. The staff is not at all friendy.

What a joke

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I sat in the waiting room for over 2 hours, when I was finally called back I sat for an additional 45 min. Mr. Levin was rude and didn't even apologize for making me wait. I needed a referral that he said he couldn't give. He said in all the years he had been practicing he has never heard of that and I was wrong and my insurance company was wrong. ((My insurance company was right, Mr. Levin was wrong)) He was rude and cut me off when I was trying to explain my situation. He was so concerned with me seeing another dr that he acted like he cared that I would have to drive from Auburn to Sacramento to see the other dr. And the dr I want to see is an OBGYN so I don't know why he cared in the first place. He then had me speak with one of his staff and told her that she can take care of me because he was done trying. All I needed was a simple referral. The office staff were very helpful and nice.

Mr. X

Posted on May 25th, 2011

This is a co-pay mill not a doctors office, the front staff is some of the rudest I've ever seen. Never enough time to see the doc and always in a hurry. Waited over 45 minutes then put in a room for anohther 30 minutes before seeing a PA not a Doc. Hradly ever get to see the doc, its alwyas a PA or Nurse instead but I bet they bill for a doctors visit. Its not worth going here, find anohter doc.

Professional, Busy Office

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I have been a patient of doctor Levin for two years. Dr. Levin is kind and matter-of-fact, which may leave his patients wishing for a little more input and attention His staff is wonderful. They are accurate, understanding, and respectful.

Avoid this office

Posted on March 20th, 2010

After waiting and waiting you end up seeing the "physicians assistant" Then they have the nerve to charge you full boat on your bill. Very disgusted with this office. Dr. Levin is building a new house and needs money whether he treats you or NOT.

Posted on December 8th, 2016