A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Line:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Line
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Line, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Line graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Line has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis E Line FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Line practice?
- Dr. Dennis Line has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Line practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Carlisle Internists and Carlisle Cardiologists.