A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Little is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Little has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lanier Little MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Little practice?
- Dr. Dennis Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Little practices Family Medicine near Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Valley Family Physicians.