A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Shengwu Liu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Liu practice?
- Dr. Dennis Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Liu practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.