A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Lloyd is Excellent. Dr. Lloyd has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Mclaren Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lloyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Lloyd practice?
Dr. Dennis Lloyd practices Family Medicine near Flushing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Flushing Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Lloyd, Dr. Dwight Lloyd, Dr. Sydney Lloyd, Dr. Dion Lloyd, Dr. Sidney Lloyd, Dr. Denis Lloyd