A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Lox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Lox, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Lox, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lox graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Marshall Lox MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Lox practice?
- Dr. Dennis Lox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Lox practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Clearwater Physiatrists.