Dr. Dennis Lox MD Patient Reviews

January 3rd, 2017
Under impressed, couldn't seem to explain why his procedure stem cell worked or if it would work.
At least he was honest.

September 12th, 2016
Helped me tremendously!
Dr. Lox is very knowledgeable about this field and has helped me tremendously! I am thrilled with the results of my Stem Cell Procedure.

August 15th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. Lox was not only professionally excellent in his knowledge + medical ability, he was kind and compassionate. Before the stem cell procedure I could only sit 15 minutes due to previous surgeries and chronic pain. I am grateful because I believe Dr. Lox and his wonderful staff gave me my quality of life back. I can now eat out with friends after church and enjoy normal activities again.

June 22nd, 2016
Stem Cells for Both my Knees
I had stem cells done for both of my knees. My visit to Dr. Lox was absolutely wonderful! My knees feel great. I highly recommended Dr. Lox to my friends. Very Happy! G.L.

June 3rd, 2016
In the past 5 years, I’ve had both my Knees and Shoulders fixed by Dr. Lox
In the past 5 years, I’ve had both my Knees and Shoulders fixed by Dr. Lox because of arthritis. The process is virtually painless with excellent results. I’ve had several X-Rays and MRI’s done within the 5 years and you can virtually see the improvement. I don’t know how stem cells do what they do, but if done right they work like magic. My friend went to some new so called stem cell Doctor for his shoulder but did not improve. People watch out for Doctors that say they know how to do stem cells. From what I found out allot of those Doctors are getting licensed by just doing a test on the Internet. Dr. Lox is an expert in his field and world renowned. Even if you’re thinking about getting stem cells do your homework on the Doctor and make sure it’s not just a franchise fast food Doctor looking to make a buck.

June 2nd, 2016
Tennis Elbow
I love to play and watch tennis, it’s my passion. Within the last couple years I’ve been experiencing extreme pain in my elbow. My family Doctor had me try everything from a heating pad to ice packs to pain pills. Nothing worked. My friend told me about stem cells so I searched and I saw a Google + post on Tennis Elbow from Dr. Lox. I called and setup an appointment to see if he could help. Well in short it was what they call Tennis Elbow. I don’t know why my Family Doctor didn’t know this. “I now have another Family Doctor since then” Anyway Dr. Lox examined me and recommended stem cell treatment. At first I wasn’t sure if stem cells were for real or not. I remember going in to his clinic and OMG I was so nervous I was shaking. After a about 10 minutes of talking with Dr. Lox before the procedure I felt so calm. He really has a great personality. The whole process went by like it was nothing. After about a month the pain was gone. So of course I went to the tennis court to play with my friend and not more than ten minutes in to the game I stumble chasing the ball and sprained my ankle. I think it’s time for me to change hobbies. I want to say “Thank You” Dr. Lox for helping me. Wish there was a cure for being a clutz!

June 1st, 2016
Lower Back Pain
My experience with Dr. Lox was excellent. I have suffered with lower back pain for 6 ½ years. After having 2 failed surgeries, multiple injection procedures and being on many different pain medications, I had reached a point in life just knowing I would never be pain free. But that was until I met Dr. Dennis Lox! He didn’t turn me away, like many Doctors before. He took his time with me and explained the procedure of “Stem Cell Therapy Injection.” Needless to say it is 3 weeks now and my life has changed for the better! I am now able to get out of bed without pain medication, do things with my children. I feel like a wife and mother again. I am happy to say THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE FELT IN 6 ½ years.” Everyday seems to get better and better. Coming to Dr. Dennis Lox has literally saved my life! This has been the best decision I have made in 6 ½ years of dealing with unbearable back pain. Thank You, Doctor Lox for giving me my life back and truly saving me! Also, would like to say thanks to his wonderful staff.

May 26th, 2016
Severe pain in both knees
Severe pain in both knees following arthroscopic surgery to repair meniscus tears. I already researched stem cell therapy. Dr. Lox was extremely knowledgeable and I entrusted him to perform procedure. I am now pain free and have greater movement with both knee joints. I highly recommend him. Additionally he did not pressure me to “upsell” me on therapies not necessary for my individual problem.

May 16th, 2016
extremely rude and mean. Never had a physician talk to me the way he did and actually did not even evaluate me.

May 9th, 2016
Charged me $5700out of pocket, never gave office my insurance number and still found a way to charge my insurance. Had to hire a lawyer to try to get money that was taken out of HRA because of his bill. Staff is horrible. Still have problems with my ankle. Stay away!

April 4th, 2016
Charged me a $750.00 for supplies to do my procedure and when I wanted to reschedule the appointment date to help was wanting me to pay 4500.00 cash for the procedure that he charges $5,300.00. He said the procedure supplies bill was not refundable. Went on telling me about how the Obama care plan is the reason for higher Healthcare costs and poorly qualified physicians like Dr. Lox making deals with his patients for cash which he is likely hiding to avoid paying taxes on St. If he is your doctor and you are paying him cash then you are part of the problem.

October 21st, 2015
It's been two months now
It's been two months now since I had my ankle stem cell injection by Doctor Lox and man am I happy. Originally my main Doctor said I would need to have my ankle fused, which would have prevented my mobility considerably. Doctor Lox's staff thank you for all the follow-ups and checking in with me, Jon.