A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Lund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Lund, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Liver Transplantation
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lund has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis P Lund MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Lund practice?
- Dr. Dennis Lund has 10 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Lund practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Johnson Creek, WI.
See Madison Surgeons and Madison Pediatric Surgeons.