A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Growth Disorders
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Bier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans