A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Growth Disorders
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Bier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Martin Bier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Bier practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Bier practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.