A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crockett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crockett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crockett has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crockett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Crockett practice?
Dr. Dennis Crockett practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Otolaryngologists and Mission Viejo Surgeons.