A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crockett is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crockett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crockett has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Crockett MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Crockett practice?
- Dr. Dennis Crockett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Crockett practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Laguna Beach, CA.
See Mission Viejo Otolaryngologists.