A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crockett is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crockett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Crockett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crockett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crockett has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Crockett MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Crockett practice?
- Dr. Dennis Crockett has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Crockett practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Otolaryngologists and San Clemente Pediatric Specialists.