A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Murphy, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Murphy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Murphy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Mark Murphy FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Dennis Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Murphy practices Neurological Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Rome, GA.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.