Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael O'Brien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Oncologists.