Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael O'Brien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Oncologists.