A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis O'Brien, Dr. Denny O'Brien, Dr. Deon O'Brien, Dr. Dion O'Brien, Dr. Dwight O'Brien, Dr. Sid O'Brien