A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael O'Brien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Oncologists.