A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Maceri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Maceri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maceri
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Maceri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Maceri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maceri graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Maceri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Maceri MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Maceri practice?
- Dr. Dennis Maceri has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Maceri practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.