A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Maceri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Maceri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Maceri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maceri graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maceri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maceri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Maceri practice?
Dr. Dennis Maceri practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.