A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Malkasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Malkasian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Malkasian, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malkasian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Malkasian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ray Malkasian MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Malkasian practice?
- Dr. Dennis Malkasian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Malkasian practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.