A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Northwest Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Steven Mann DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Mann practice?
- Dr. Dennis Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Mann practices Family Medicine near Arlington, WA.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.