A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Northwest Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Steven Mann DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Mann practice?
- Dr. Dennis Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Mann practices Family Medicine near Arlington, WA.
See Arlington Family Physicians.