A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Mansfield is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mansfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Dale Mansfield MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Mansfield practice?
- Dr. Dennis Mansfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Mansfield practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, IN.
See Fort Wayne Emergency Physicians.