A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Mattei is Excellent. Dr. Mattei has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Mattei, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattei graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mattei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Mattei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Mattei practice?
Dr. Dennis Mattei practices Internal Medicine near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meshoppen, PA and Danville, PA.
See Tunkhannock Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Mattei, Dr. Dwight Mattei, Dr. Sydney Mattei, Dr. Dion Mattei, Dr. Sidney Mattei, Dr. Denis Mattei