A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Mattei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Mattei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Mattei, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattei graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mattei has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Mattei FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Mattei practice?
- Dr. Dennis Mattei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Mattei practices Internal Medicine near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Tunkhannock Internists.