Dr. Dennis Matzkin MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Chattanooga, TN

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Is awesome and gets things done fast

May 30th, 2017
Dr. Matzkin is the very BEST!! I would recommend him to any family member or friends.

May 29th, 2017
I appreciated Dr. Matzkin
I had a very positive experience at Dr. Matzkin's office, and with the staff at his office of Allied Eye, Chattanooga. I would recommend his office to my friends and family!

May 24th, 2017
So far...great experience
I have visited Dr. Matzkin's office twice and am very impressed with his level of knowledge and the helpful, friendly atmosphere of the staff. Will continue my journey to better eyesight with Dr. Matzkin. He was recommended by a friend and am glad they did. The equipment is very state-of-the art and you are tested thoroughly depending on your needs.

May 22nd, 2017
The overall experience that I have had with Dr. Matzkin has been incredible. Not only is he amazing, but his entire staff is. They make you feel at ease and are very professional . I have been wearing either glasses or contacts since I was seven years old and for the first time I can see without them! The surgery was a breeze. I had no pain whatsoever and as soon as the procedure was over I could see!!! The whole experience has been great and I will recommend Dr. Matzkin to anyone who needs an incredible Opthomologist.

May 22nd, 2017
An amazing Doctor
Dr. Matzkin was straight to the point about what was going on with my eyes and told me what I could do to help it.

May 4th, 2017
Amazing Doctor, Amazing Staff
I first came to Dr. Matzkin by referral - I could not be HAPPIER! His staff got me in as a new patient immediately and Dr. Matzkin pinpointed my problem within the first few minutes of seeing me. I had Recurrent Corneal Erosion - a very painful experience. Dr. Matzkin performed a surgical procedure that cured my nightmare! I am very grateful to him as well as his wonderful staff!

April 29th, 2017
Amazing Result
Dr. Matzkin was attentive to my needs and detail oriented at every step in the process. After thorough discussion and my decision, he installed a pair of Toric lenses, which corrected my astigmatism as well as my cataracts. I expressed a preference for reading vs. driving. For the first time in decades, I can read without glasses. And my new bifocals make a much smaller correction for distance vision than was the case pre-surgery.

April 24th, 2017
First eye place where I felt at ease
With other eye doctors, I would always feel very uneasy and queasy and actually dreaded going. But at Allied Eye, I actually look forward to their amazing service and wonderful staff! This is the place to go to!

March 15th, 2017
Best eye doctor
No doubt best eye care in the area. Dr. Matzkin and his staff were professional and caring. The procedure I was scheduled for took place without delays. Dr Matzkin was very friendly and took the time to thoroughly reassure me before the procedure. Highly recommended.

March 7th, 2017
rude crude and socially unacceptable

January 31st, 2017
Took my five year old son for first eye exam and was very pleased with everyone there. The tech was awesome with him and the dr had a lot of personality with my little boy. Office was clean and staff all seemed sweet!