Dr. Dennis Matzkin MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Chattanooga, TN

May 22nd, 2017
An amazing Doctor
Dr. Matzkin was straight to the point about what was going on with my eyes and told me what I could do to help it.

May 4th, 2017
Amazing Doctor, Amazing Staff
I first came to Dr. Matzkin by referral - I could not be HAPPIER! His staff got me in as a new patient immediately and Dr. Matzkin pinpointed my problem within the first few minutes of seeing me. I had Recurrent Corneal Erosion - a very painful experience. Dr. Matzkin performed a surgical procedure that cured my nightmare! I am very grateful to him as well as his wonderful staff!

April 29th, 2017
Amazing Result
Dr. Matzkin was attentive to my needs and detail oriented at every step in the process. After thorough discussion and my decision, he installed a pair of Toric lenses, which corrected my astigmatism as well as my cataracts. I expressed a preference for reading vs. driving. For the first time in decades, I can read without glasses. And my new bifocals make a much smaller correction for distance vision than was the case pre-surgery.

April 24th, 2017
First eye place where I felt at ease
With other eye doctors, I would always feel very uneasy and queasy and actually dreaded going. But at Allied Eye, I actually look forward to their amazing service and wonderful staff! This is the place to go to!

March 15th, 2017
Best eye doctor
No doubt best eye care in the area. Dr. Matzkin and his staff were professional and caring. The procedure I was scheduled for took place without delays. Dr Matzkin was very friendly and took the time to thoroughly reassure me before the procedure. Highly recommended.

March 7th, 2017
rude crude and socially unacceptable

January 31st, 2017
Took my five year old son for first eye exam and was very pleased with everyone there. The tech was awesome with him and the dr had a lot of personality with my little boy. Office was clean and staff all seemed sweet!

January 26th, 2017
Wouldn't go anywhere else
He is fantastic. He's brilliant and knowledgeable. He explains everything in an understandable and professional manner. His staff is incredible. I never have to wait more than a couple minutes and it's always a pleasure. I never dread going to visit this doctor.

January 20th, 2017
Thorough
Dr. Matzkin and his staff accommodated me with short notice. They performed a number of tests in attempts to discover the cause in the sudden loss of my visual acuity in one eye. It would have been much more comfortable and very appreciated if my eyes had been numbed before the instrument to measure the pressure in my eye was used directly on my corneas.

December 29th, 2016
Best Eye Care
Outstanding staff providing the best eye care available.

December 23rd, 2016
very good results, satisfied with all aspects

December 15th, 2016
Eye exam for pink-eye and stys
I experience frequent pink eye and stys (probably due to allergic reactions) and was referenced by Physician's Care to see an eye doctor at Allied Eye. Dr. Matzkin examined my eyes and prescribed eye drops to help with any recurring symptoms I may have going forward. He was very personable, professional, and helpful. I will be visiting Allied Eye again on 11/9/17 for an annual eye exam.