A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis McCann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. McCann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R McCann MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. McCann practice?
- Dr. Dennis McCann has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis McCann practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Internists and Waterville Pulmonologists.