Dr. Dennis Mcclary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Mcclary?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. McClary is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner and shows great concern for you as a patient. He actually takes the time to listen. I feel he really works with his patients to provide the best care the patient's insurance will allow.

Dr. McClary is a good doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. McClary for several years now. I have found him to be an exceptional doctor. He has always taken time with me, and has treated me fairly, and respectfully. I do know that other doctors speak highly of him and consider Dr McClary to be exceptional I understand that Dr McClary has a number of patients, so the time that it takes to read and review test at times have taken a little longer that I would have liked. I have needed some durable medical equipment and Dr, McClary has always been prompt with the paper work for insurance companies in order for me to get what is needed.

My complaints

Posted on September 26th, 2009

He knows his job. But he lacks personality and friendliness. He enters the exam room, looks at notes, asks what problem is and types many notes then tells you where the exit is. I am a disabled patient and have had many surgeries. A renal blood clot cost me my right kidney 5 years ago. I also have a greenfield filter permanently implanted in my aorta.1)I am on Coumadin for life. I have my blood work INR taken for my Coumadin management. It should take 24 hours to notify me. It's been a week now without an answer.2) When I schedule a routine appointment for whatever reason...he acts like he has other patient with more urgent needs.The result is that I'm lost what adjustment in Coumadin I need to take. This is dangerous to me because I bleed and clot at same time putting me at high risk for more clots. And I don't know if my health issue is important to him...enough to make an appointment. Meanwhile I feel AT RISK!I also have some back issues. I was only able to get x-rays done at the VA. The radiology reports say that I have scoliosis and a small growth (nodule in my right lung). Is this important enough for an appointment. I don't want to waste his precious time.

Posted on February 8th, 2017