A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis McCommon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis McCommon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis McCommon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCommon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCommon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Med Center
- Florida Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Hugh McCommon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. McCommon practice?
- Dr. Dennis McCommon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis McCommon practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.