Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 14th, 2014

Easy to talk to even about embarrassing stuff like post menopausal sex problems. He talks through all your options and does not push you into one direction over another. He wants what is right for you!

Current Patient show details Current Patient
Aug 28th, 2012

This Doctor has been my obgyn for 15 years. He has always taken the time to discuss my problems and questions. I saw him just recently and I admit it had been years since I had seen him. So I had a whole college ruled notebook page full of questions from scar tissue that occurred during child birth and sexual function to pre-menopause symptoms and he answered each one in turn. If he isn't able to answer my questions directly; he always refers me to the right place. He has a great sense of humor which is very important to me when I am nervous. I also found him very helpful when it came time for permanent birth control. He spoke with my husband and I together and explained exactly how permanent birth control is achieved for both a man and a woman, and that it is much easier on a man. This is of course assuming the babies all came vaginally so there was no opportunity for planned tubal ligation during a c section. I loved that! He delivered one of my three children only because he wasn't on call for the other two. I like the other doctors in the practice too. But, I would have loved him delivering them all, because he can read people pretty well. I think he was a bit more "forceful" or "commanding" during my delivery. He got me so fired up that I was focused on being angry with him not the pain that I pushed WAY harder and delivered very quickly with only local numbing. Cool Huh? I love this guy!

Patient show details Patient
Feb 2nd, 2012

For me , there are not enough words to describe this compassionate and caring doctor. I have been a patient for over 18 years and he is always the same when he opens the doors with that great smile extends his hand to welcome me. Highly recommend. Dot Hill

Sep 28th, 2011