A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis McGowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGowan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis McGowan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McGowan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Patrick McGowan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. McGowan practice?
- Dr. Dennis McGowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis McGowan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Surgeons.