A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis McGowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis McGowan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McGowan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Patrick McGowan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. McGowan practice?
- Dr. Dennis McGowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis McGowan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Surgeons.