Dr. Dennis Mcgroary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Mcgroary?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr McGroary was my primary OB during my pregnancy. I am a first time mom and he was amazing about "holding my hand" during the pregnancy. He never rushed me in the office and patiently answered all my questions. I can't say enough good things about him. He's a god send. I started developing health problems at the end of my pregnancy and Dr McGroary was so incredibly thorough running tests. He delivered my daughter via csection and I barely have a scar. He was amazing in the OR. He's the best

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I have been seeing this Dr for many years and He is very attentive to my needs

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Love Dr. Dennis McGroary. Been seeing him for several years now, always concerned and professional and polite. Highly recommend him. Even though his practice is not in the immediate area to where I live any longer it's still worth making the trip to see him.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I've been going to see him for the last 14 yrs. I've moved out of state and I still take the 40 mins drive to make my appointments. He's great

Wonderful, Knowledgable and Compassionate

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. McGroary made my first pregnancy with twins a wonderful experience. His patience was amazing at each visit when I had 25 questions and when things took a turn toward end of pregnancy, he saved me from what could've been a disastrous outcome. He was open to all my organic ideas when it came to certain things in pregnancy. He performed an emergency on me 7 weeks early and followed up every day afterwards to make sure I was ok. I felt like i was in great hands with Dr McGroary. He has twins himself so was always willing to share his experiences..

Top OB/GYN

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. McGroary is knowledgable, caring and the most compassionate OB/GYN. I feel lucky to have found him. I highly recommend him!

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Dr. McGroary provides the kind of bedside manner and treatment that you've only heard about from your parents' experiences - it's just so hard to find the kind of genuine patient "care" that Dr. McGroary provides...he is compassionate, thorough, and highly skilled. Recommend highly and without reservation.

Can't say enough

Posted on November 17th, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. McGroary, and how professional he is. He has been my doc for two pregnancies & deliveries, and I couldn't be happier. He has ALWAYS answered my questions to the best of his abilities, even though I am aware that I have asked the same question probably each visit. I have never seen him frustrated or annoyed, in fact, he's always very calm and collected- even in the delivery room! I have felt very safe knowing that he was in control of my pregnancy & delivery. He's very genuine and truly cares about his patients; a trait that is hard to come by these days! 5 stars !

Disenchanted with McGroary - no substitute for Dr. Malley

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Can't forgive Dr. McGroary for lying about his former partner's whereabouts. Was thrilled to finally find Dr. Susan Malley teipened in Yorktown. Completely disenchanted that McGroary and his people were dishonest in taking away my choice. Tried to pass off a midwife as Dr. Malley! Wouldn't trust him for anything at this point. BTW, Dr. Malley is closeby, warm and patient as ever, around the block in the Commerce Street building. She is the real deal. I am glad I didn't give up the search. I highly recommend her!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Previous patient of MKMG... I switched to Dr. Mcgroary after being treated like an animal with the doctors of MKMG. I am now expecting twins and I can't be happier with him or his staff. There is never a wait in the office, they always answer the phone, Dr. Mcgroary takes his time to answer all of your questions without making you feel rushed. I can't think of one negitve thing to say about him... I highly, highly, highly recommend Dr. Mcgroary!

No warm feelings & keep getting lab bills

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Only went once during beginning of my pregnancy upon a recommendation from ICAN. He wasn't optimistic about a VBAC but also said he couldn't really tell if I was a candidate or not until the 37th wk. Three mos later I am still receiving multiple lab bills from that visit b/c they do not use labs within your insurance coverage.

Absolutely so happy with him

Posted on November 30th, 2011

He is a really attentive dr... He wants you to be as comfortable as possible... Super super nice, he explained and answered all of my questions... Although I couldn't give birth vaginaly my second time round he gave me options to try... He is super super patient and is very very understanding... He is awesome!! If your a vbac mom u have to talk with him!!! Super super great doc!!! Thanks so much for giving me the chance to try dr Mcgroary!!!