A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis McHugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McHugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Patrick McHugh DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Dennis McHugh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis McHugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.