Dr. Dennis Mchugh DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 5 reviews

December 14th, 2015
Bad
Poor bedside manner. Didn't help me. Didn't look at my knee without pantleg on.

July 28th, 2015
Dr McHugh is wonderful although the office staff are rude, difficult to speak with and you can NEVER get through the horrible phone service to speak to anyone!! They say we will call you right back but that could be hours waiting!! Horrible service!! Great Doc!

April 17th, 2015
THE BEST
I've had several problems over the years and Dr. McHugh is the only one I trust to treat me. His bedside manner is great. He always makes sure that I understand everything. I recommend him to anyone who wants the best.

April 16th, 2015
Didn't take my pant leg off
I felt very rushed and was signed up for a cream my insurance didn't cover. Offered nothing else. Not physical therapy. NOTHING.Said I would need an operation if I was a runner but if I was going to continue doing whatever I was doing as an occupation he guessed it was all right. I wasn't thrilled he was a D.O. He is not an M.D. I know I am supposed to accept them now but... And he doesn't look at your knee without clothing on it. Which I think you should do even if you do have x-rays. He had little interest in me. At the end he kind of shouts "Questions for me ?" I am seeing someone else now.

November 24th, 2013
office staff in east Norriton AWEFUL
Dr McHugh did wonderful job on my knee surgery but his staff at his east Norriton office was aweful. After waiting over an hour to be seen for my appointment they just rushed me through so that they could go to lunch. They didn't even acknowledge me once while I was sitting in their waiting room in a wherlchair crying in excruciating pain. I had to go ask for new patient info sheets to fill out and I felt since I didnt have insurance I was treated like a second class citizen. They were not helpful at all and like I said they wanted to go to lunch so once I was seen they rushed me out so they could go to lunch. The phydician assistant I saw would not answer amy of my questions he just made jokes. I WOULD RATHER HAVE WAITED ALL DAY AT AN ER INSTEAD OF GOING AND DEALING WITH THIS OFFICE. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS OFFICE NOR REFER ANYONE TO DR.MCHUGH BECAUSE OF MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS OFFICE