Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

THE BEST show details THE BEST
by Joyce on Apr 17th, 2015

I've had several problems over the years and Dr. McHugh is the only one I trust to treat me. His bedside manner is great. He always makes sure that I understand everything. I recommend him to anyone who wants the best.

Didn't take my pant leg off show details Didn't take my pant leg off
Apr 16th, 2015

I felt very rushed and was signed up for a cream my insurance didn't cover. Offered nothing else. Not physical therapy. NOTHING.Said I would need an operation if I was a runner but if I was going to continue doing whatever I was doing as an occupation he guessed it was all right. I wasn't thrilled he was a D.O. He is not an M.D. I know I am supposed to accept them now but... And he doesn't look at your knee without clothing on it. Which I think you should do even if you do have x-rays. He had little interest in me. At the end he kind of shouts "Questions for me ?" I am seeing someone else now.

office staff in east Norriton AWEFUL show details office staff in east Norriton AWEFUL
by N on Nov 24th, 2013

Dr McHugh did wonderful job on my knee surgery but his staff at his east Norriton office was aweful. After waiting over an hour to be seen for my appointment they just rushed me through so that they could go to lunch. They didn't even acknowledge me once while I was sitting in their waiting room in a wherlchair crying in excruciating pain. I had to go ask for new patient info sheets to fill out and I felt since I didnt have insurance I was treated like a second class citizen. They were not helpful at all and like I said they wanted to go to lunch so once I was seen they rushed me out so they could go to lunch. The phydician assistant I saw would not answer amy of my questions he just made jokes. I WOULD RATHER HAVE WAITED ALL DAY AT AN ER INSTEAD OF GOING AND DEALING WITH THIS OFFICE. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS OFFICE NOR REFER ANYONE TO DR.MCHUGH BECAUSE OF MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS OFFICE