Dr. Dennis Mcleod Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Mcleod?

September 1st, 2015

Excellent Service and Manner

Dr. Mcleod took care of my ear problem quickly, efficiently and cheerfully. I couldn't have been more pleased with everything this office provided. I came in after weeks of unpleasantness and left feeling and hearing great. Dr. Mcleod wasn't rushed, was attentive and even told me a story based on some info I gave him. I left feeling like a cherish patient!

November 1st, 2012

Excellent care, intelligent, great follow up

My experience with D. McLeod was top-notch. I highly recommend him and appreciate his attentiveness and patience during a difficult time.

October 27th, 2012

Favorable in all respects!

I visited Dr. McLeod with an ear infection. He diagnosed it correctly and provided a regimen which cleared the problem up very quickly. I am happy to record the fact that I was impressed by Dr. McLeod's knowledge, courtesy, and the success of his treatment.

October 4th, 2011

:-(

I arrived on time, but a man came in after me saying that he was sorry to be an hour late, and he still got to see the doctor before me! The doctor spent a VERY short time "examining" me, & told me everything looked normal. He told me that one of my problems(a totally blocked sinus/nostril) was just "a curse", and nothing could be done about it. He ordered a CT scan for further information about my other symptoms, and I got a bill for twice what is charged by other ENT doctors in my plan! (I found this out when seeking another doctor in my plan for a second opinion!) I left there knowing he would not be the doctor I would return to for further treatment (or lack of!) He did not impress me at all. I went there worried and looking for help and some answers, but I felt no concern/compassion/caring from him. Too bad.

March 16th, 2010

good job

December 10th, 2009

Unprofessional and Uncaring

Dr. Dennis McLeod is unprofessional and seriously lacking in compassion and that's just the beginning. I agree with other reviewers who have said that they left his office more confused than when they went in. I left with my problem unsolved and angry to boot. He started out by examining the wrong ear, proceeded to completely contradict the information he'd given me previously and spoke to me in a rude and condescending manner when I asked for clarification. There is no way I would trust him with my future health care needs.

September 11th, 2009

Left me high and dry

When I visited Dr. McLeod on a Wednesday he recommended an antibiotic for my sinus infection, pending an x-ray. I had the x-ray and called Friday morning for the prescription. Instead of filling it he left a set of illegible notes with his receptionist and took off for the weekend at noon. As a result I am trying to get the prescription from another physician. This was not, in my opinion, responsible behavior on his part.

August 27th, 2009

mean

I came in wondering about my sinus problem because it had been bothering me for the last few years and when he told me what the problem was I started asking questions about it. He started to acting condescending and impatient towards me. All he had done was tell me how to diagnose the problem and didn't even tell me the cause of the problem. Doctors are supposed to be friendly and informative and he left me more confused than when I first came in

June 29th, 2009

My son had tubes put in and Dr. McCleod was very informative and reassuring. The best part is your appointment time is always honored and you get right in to see the Dr!

February 26th, 2009

literally LAUGHED at my medical needs and told me I had psychiatric problems when I got irritated and questioned how a medical "professional" could do that. Later found to be a serious infection that needed surgery. This guy lacks any compassion whatsoever. A total joke. He should not be in charge of ANYONE's care. Can't stress enough. Did not have even basic understanding of the issue or didn't want to waste his energy. Instead he ended up wasting about two years of my life. UGHHHH.

July 15th, 2016