Family Physicians
Video profile
7551 Madison Ave
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
916-904-3000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  miss diagnoses  |  show details
by Bob P on Aug 20th, 2013

I went to this doctor years ago after a visit to mexico and told him I belived I had a parasite he refused to belive me he told me I had chrons well guess what you jerk it is now involved in my tissues and muscles you are the poorest excuse for a practicing doctor

|  Not good.  |  show details
by Mary F. on Jul 14th, 2013

He will seem very concerned and is very friendly if that is all you require from a doctor. I went to him for 20 years before finally giving up. Like the other reviewer, he lost my complete file. His staff would tell me I was only allowed to discuss one medical issue with him at an appt. My usual wait in the waiting room could be up to 2 hours, never less than 1 hour, even when I would call ahead of time to check with his staff whether he was running on time or not. If he orders a test you NEVER hear the results. He is NOT supportive in any situation like a car accident injury when he thinks he might be called to testify. He actually recorded in records that my daughter reported she said she was all healed and completely fine which was false. She had two busted vertebrae! We called him Dr. Ibuprofen, because it seemed no matter what ailment you went in to see him for, the medical advice was always to take 4 Ibuprofen. So do that and save yourself two hours in the waiting room. No charge.

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Not once did he ever listen to my heart and lungs. and i went to him for many years. Not good at diagnosing nor following up on medical problems.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Michel is a great doctor. A very thorough doctor. Great patient care.

|  Disorganized, Irresponsible Slob  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Loses records, has repeatedly NOT followed through with sending necessary paperwork to specialists, which has resulted in dire treatment delays, is barely more thorough, effective or accurate than looking up ailments on Web MD, is perpetually late or unavailable, and has his staff run obvious interference for him.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

this guy is a GREAT!!!!! Dr. he is friendly, accurately diagnoses, takes a while in the waiting room but well worth it!!!